RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

As I am still about 99% sure im going with jkwrang i was wondering if anyone wanted me to bring my stock F/R driveshafts for back up, or if everyone is all set with what they have. They are both out of my jeep just chillin in the basement as spares???

As I am still about 99% sure im going with jkwrang i was wondering if anyone wanted me to bring my stock F/R driveshafts for back up, or if everyone is all set with what they have. They are both out of my jeep just chillin in the basement as spares???

I'm good, I don't know about anyone else. Thanks for the offer.

Thanks for the offer noroad , I hope to not put myself in that situation . Top of the morn to everyone. Oh Mike Mike Mike mike mike. Guess what day it is.

Tom

Anybody gonna stay at the comfort inn Friday night? I had to book a room as it may be a little too cold for my youngest son. However I will be down the campground partaking in the festivities prior to going to the hotel. Anyone else bringing kids?

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anybody gonna stay at the comfort inn Friday night? I had to book a room as it may be a little too cold for my youngest son. However I will be down the campground partaking in the festivities prior to going to the hotel. Anyone else bringing kids?

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hmm maybe I can book a room for my wife, she can watch your kids and you can hang and party . lol

Tom

still have the vibration

Tom

Its not too bad even with the SS off its just annoying and I realized that my old SS had a dead spot in it so that was probably allowing me to feel normal road vibration. Hopefully the bilstine will be here by Friday, if not the old one will go on just for the trip up and back.

I'm gonna have to grind off the washer that was welded in place to fix my Jeep's death wobble a year ago. Shoulda got a flip kit from the beginning :doh:

Hmm maybe I can book a room for my wife, she can watch your kids and you can hang and party . lol

Tom

I'll be partying. My wife and kids will come to the campground for a bit then head back to the hotel. I'll hang for a bit longer getting my drink on.:beer:

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing that flip kit. Are these parts for that vibration issue or just parts you need anyways?

Yes? :idontknow:

Yeah it was just road vibration that I was feeling (Maryland highways get rehabbed like once a decade) and the old SS got crushed on yellow jacket last month and it has just started to show itself. :biggrinbounce:

I don't have a grinder myself, so I won't be able to put on the flip bracket on so i may not even put on the bilstine until next week or until my buddy can grind it down for me. Shoulda just done this when I originally had death wobble. :gaah:

Last edited:
Top Bottom