Rausch creek 4/12/14 trip pics

i am going to watch it tonight. cant watch it at work and cant watch it on my phone lol gotta try and get my home computer to work

Hints to help...

Alter the length of the music... even a few seconds can help. Save the song as a different file name before adding it to the video. Add a quick narration to a music video to change the audio waveform. Never acknowledge the infringement when you post...or lastly pay for the use :eek:

she did a pretty good job for the first time! the opening shot could have been better damn rock cliff and 37s on 3.21s lol!!

Great job on the video. It was a great trip. Still looking forward to the May trip, can't wait to go topless and door less.

Hints to help...

Alter the length of the music... even a few seconds can help. Save the song as a different file name before adding it to the video. Add a quick narration to a music video to change the audio waveform. Never acknowledge the infringement when you post...or lastly pay for the use :eek:

Thankyou!
Things I'll defiantly pay attention to next but I didn't even think about it till after the couple hrs of playing with it -finished and sent to Noroad to check out! Grrr
Owell lesson learned!

Top Bottom