Rausch Creek 09/20/14

lol! i love when that happens! thats a great shot btw. one of these days i will force myself to try a red

thats pretty sweet! deff a good tool to have for the noobies so they know where we are. i think i know this place like the back of my hand by now lol

you planning on joining us? it would be nice to have another vet on the trails to help with the noobies :thumb:
Sadly I can't make it, have a big vacation the next week and need to prepare for it. Next time. Would love to meet u guys!
That is niffty. Do you have to have your data on as well or does it just go off of your GPS?

It only runs off GPS.

i might have a friend coming. he just got a 2011 2 door just like mine. bone stock still. i told him to sign up and post so hopefully he does. andrew if you wouldnt mind putting him on the maybe list for now i would appreciate it.

i might have a friend coming. he just got a 2011 2 door just like mine. bone stock still. i told him to sign up and post so hopefully he does. andrew if you wouldnt mind putting him on the maybe list for now i would appreciate it.

Will do man!!

Last edited:
List has been updated on the front page for the going and maybes! let me know if anyone was missed or needs to be moved!!

Don't have a CB yet. Is that a show stopper if I don't get one installed prior? Also, I'm trying to talk castaway into coming along. Put the leave request in today, just got to change my flights home from KY if it gets approved.........fingers and toes crossed

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Don't have a CB yet. Is that a show stopper if I don't get one installed prior? Also, I'm trying to talk castaway into coming along. Put the leave request in today, just got to change my flights home from KY if it gets approved.........fingers and toes crossed

No, youll be fine! Although there is one that uses a cigarette lighter for power and csn run off a duck antenna (rubber whip) instead if needed in short notice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's not needed but it's recommended. If you can't get one or want to get one it's no biggie.

Cool. Working on getting one but prob won't have the time ti install it before the run

Cool. Working on getting one but prob won't have the time ti install it before the run

Well if you have the cash, check out the midland radio that uses a cig lighter. I use it and its crystal clear. In a pinch the duck antenna works great

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I suppose I should have looked into it prior to buying, but the Uniden CB I just installed over the weekend has a build-in SWR meter.

That being said, I've got a standalone SWR meter + jumper COAX that I no longer need.

If anyone who is planning on going to this trip in a few weeks would like to take these off my hands at no cost then please let me know. I would rather see that they get used than collect dust in my garage.

But wait there's more! I also have an external CB speaker with 6'-0" cord and a Firestik 3-way universal antenna mount.

If there's no interest in these for this small group, then I'll put them up for the rest of the forum after the trip because I know there was a few guys who wanted to use the SWR meter.

Top Bottom