Rausch Creek 09/20/14

So. Uh. Im opting out of this trip. Haha. I'll just hang with my wife ;)

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

2 more weeks. I am already tired of waiting. I want to wheel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

2 more weeks. I am already tired of waiting. I want to wheel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Woooo! Can't wait. Yet still have so much to do since Noroad decided to hog the lift and commandeer my jeep over the past 2 weeks. No worries, he's fixed, maybe get my oil change and skid on now :)

Anyone plan on wheeling Sunday as well? I have never been there so I don't know if there are different trail options or not.

Also if any of you guys that are staying Friday night cancel please let me know. I keep checking to see if or when they have a room available for Friday night.

Anyone plan on wheeling Sunday as well? I have never been there so I don't know if there are different trail options or not.

I was thinking about it since I wouldn't be driving my jeep Saturday. Was tossing around the idea of some harder trails on Sunday for the select few that want to challenge themselves and let some of the vets stretch their legs more

I was thinking about it since I wouldn't be driving my jeep Saturday. Was tossing around the idea of some harder trails on Sunday for the select few that want to challenge themselves and let some of the vets stretch their legs more

One day ill be able to join you all on the harder trails... one day.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.

I want to work on my skills but I also need to be able to drive to work daily. I may come back on Sunday and try some more difficult terrain if you think you're going to go that route and don't mind me tagging along.

Top Bottom