Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

id do it but with a crane instead thats fast
4 hrs minimum is only $550.00

i would do it with rockets strapped to my frame to propel me across :D
I'll grab a bunch of model rocket mtrs. We can make it work.

Found this on weather.com. "Mega Weekend Snowstorm? What We Know"

[video]http://www.weather.com/video/mega-weekend-snowstorm-what-we-know-44042?[/video]

2 Possible outcomes according to the video (for those with no video access) Still too early to know for sure:

View attachment 67769

View attachment 67770

We all have jeeps I'm not scared. Lol Are you in the weather field?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fri kin no power here what a bitch. Partner doesn't have it either and beat me to the generator .

Here's a couple shots from today....
20140205_070633_zpse12f1576.jpg

2014-02-05164602_zps7d4495b6.jpg
20140205_074525_zps458e2190.jpg

Jealous of your back up cam. That's deff on my list!

I feel like a license plate surround style wouldn't work well unless you relocated the plate to the spare. I do know a guy who mounted one to the stock rear bumper.

We got about 10 inches here in NEPA today, i pulled on car out of a ditch on my way home from work this morning and nudged another one out on my way in this evening haha!!! Coins in the karma bank!!! Im still planning on rc this weekend snow or not, though we wont be spending the night since we only live like an hour and a half away. Hopefully i don't jack myself up too bad running stock... Hey you only live once and its for nubs bday right? Though ill take a little bit of his thunder since its mine as well!!!

Here's a couple shots from today....
20140205_070633_zpse12f1576.jpg

2014-02-05164602_zps7d4495b6.jpg
20140205_074525_zps458e2190.jpg

That backup cam pic is great.
Funny story about the generator. Partner stops by to grab the power cord I still had from last outage, his wife gets a call we have power , sweet now I don't even have to get the gen from the shop because he has it on the truck. Unload it cary it down back , fire it up start to run the power cord, frikin power comes on at our house. Glad to have power but 20 min earlier would have been nice.

Oh and Ed saw this and thought of you . lol1391654724545.jpg

You guys will have to ask Madness to explain next time you see him. Hilarious story.

We got about 10 inches here in NEPA today, i pulled on car out of a ditch on my way home from work this morning and nudged another one out on my way in this evening haha!!! Coins in the karma bank!!! Im still planning on rc this weekend snow or not, though we wont be spending the night since we only live like an hour and a half away. Hopefully i don't jack myself up too bad running stock... Hey you only live once and its for nubs bday right? Though ill take a little bit of his thunder since its mine as well!!!

You guys got snow? My driveway was about 2" of ice it sucked. 1391655359743.jpg1391655380270.jpglooking forward to seeing ya. Should be fun 3 b days for the same weekend.

Yeah we got mostly snow, then about an inch to an inch and a half of freezing rain/sleet during the day today it was ugly out there. Yeah im definitely looking forward to my first trip to rauch with my wrangler! And many more over the spring and summer after the mods start!

Yeah we got mostly snow, then about an inch to an inch and a half of freezing rain/sleet during the day today it was ugly out there. Yeah im definitely looking forward to my first trip to rauch with my wrangler! And many more over the spring and summer after the mods start!

Even stock you can have a blast, especially in a JK, they are great vehicles.

So, who is single point of contact on this incase im running late or something? The girlfriend can be difficult to get out of bed sometimes...

Bless you :) That was really sweet of you! :)

No worries about being a n00b we are n00bs too lol :D :D We an all help each other!

Top Bottom