Random Photos

Winching it out of what? Grass? Truck was probably empty and was helping.

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

My thoughts exactly! It's not like he was pulling him out of deep sticky mud... He was halfway on the asphalt! And I know the truck was helping because the cable kept getting slack from the winch not keeping up with the truck! I'm not impressed..

I used my old 72 Chevy pickup to pull a full semi about 30 feet on flat ground and for the first 10 seconds we didn't move....I was only 2 wheel drive with a granny low, My back tires were just slowly spinning and eventually we started moving.... I was impressed then!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

My thoughts exactly! It's not like he was pulling him out of deep sticky mud... He was halfway on the asphalt! And I know the truck was helping because the cable kept getting slack from the winch not keeping up with the truck! I'm not impressed..

I used my old 72 Chevy pickup to pull a full semi about 30 feet on flat ground and for the first 10 seconds we didn't move....I was only 2 wheel drive with a granny low, My back tires were just slowly spinning and eventually we started moving.... I was impressed then!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

yep we do this all the time with the shop f-250

yep we do this all the time with the shop f-250

It was my old work truck that I bought for $500. I only bought the truck because it was so cheap and had an sm420 transmission... I planned on stealing parts from it, but ended up driving it for a couple years with no problems! I didn't think it would pull that semi, but I didn't care about the truck and thought i'd give it a try.. Just put it in granny and let out the clutch, never even gave it any gas..

Top Bottom