Random Photos

Got my license here in Okinawa the other day. Was stoked to see I am capable of driving a Jeep if I want! :thinking::cheesy:

image.jpg

Stay out of the local news this time.

"Yes I love jeepin on a budget because I can show my driving skills more that others with coil overs and shit"

I was not in the Corps in 1995, I believe the latest was sailors. Besides with all the rules, restrictions and regulations now in play, I don't see the reason to be off base all that much.

I do have to report a crime back home, missing a headrest cover off my seat covers..............

I was not in the Corps in 1995, I believe the latest was sailors. Besides with all the rules, restrictions and regulations now in play, I don't see the reason to be off base all that much.

I do have to report a crime back home, missing a headrest cover off my seat covers..............

Your free seat covers? Possession is 9/10ths of the law.

"Yes I love jeepin on a budget because I can show my driving skills more that others with coil overs and shit"

Your free seat covers? Possession is 9/10ths of the law.

Yup those ones!! Keep it up mister and I will create you a build thread and let JAGS run it!

There is one place you must go, Tigers. :yup: You know why.;)

Just remember to keep the median on your side of the vehicle. :bleh:

Growing up this was always a random time. Thought I'd post up this Christmukkah shot. Yes, lit Menorah with an in progress Christmas tree being decorated.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385869474.784465.jpg

- Jason

I was browsing around Roos, and I saw this
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385872169.846380.jpg
YUK who that frick will eat this lol,
It was so expired

Not trying to discriminate on people that consume this but come on, would u use this for your food?

Top Bottom