Random Photos

Check this out. I work for a furniture company and from time to time we'll receive packages from china with these hammers left in them. Being from China i would think they'd just walk over to the "hammer department" rather than welding up a new one lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383234417.642630.jpg

You can avoid this by writing your phone number in an ad in letters , spell part of your phone number

Yea but that is not my number, I post my number on Craigslist so they can call me. Still have the ps3 if any one is interested.

Brankz

Yea but that is not my number, I post my number on Craigslist so they can call me. Still have the ps3 if any one is interested.

Brankz

Yes that is what I'm saying when you post YOUR phone number on Craigslist spell your area code in letter like "five one zero" then a computer can't text you

Yes that is what I'm saying when you post YOUR phone number on Craigslist spell your area code in letter like "five one zero" then a computer can't text you

Ohhhhh. Thank you I will change that today. I did not know that

Brankz

Check this out. I work for a furniture company and from time to time we'll receive packages from china with these hammers left in them. Being from China i would think they'd just walk over to the "hammer department" rather than welding up a new one lol

View attachment 55058

Seems kind of big for the children they have working over there? Wait, maybe that was only in the clothing and electronics department? :idontknow:

for sale Convertible jeep!!! has "some" body damage, and needs one tire. GREAT shape!!! this is a steal!!!! only 14,999!!!! and YOU can own this awesome convertible SUPER JEEP!!! :cheesy:

EDIT- REPOST!!!!!

Remember, "It'll buff out":thumbup:

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Top Bottom