Random Photos

You got that right. Very strange set up. Great meeting you in Daytona. Got a pic on the trailer of your jeep. That rig is awesome. One day mine will look like that.
View attachment 201856

Thank you!!......It was great meeting you as well........we'll be at Octoberfest and the Judd event later this year.......hit me up if you're looking to make those events....

~Woodrow~

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462837002.717999.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462837014.350110.jpg

Storm with a tornado north of our house about 5 miles. Currently a storm with a tornado headed towards Pawnee where we use to live.

So far the have confirmed one fatality from the storms in Oklahoma today.

Wow! There is a strong cell South West of us right now. It looks like it might skirt just South of us. Weatherman said hopefully it will diminish some as night comes. I hope for everyone to be Safe tonight.

View attachment 202643

View attachment 202644

View attachment 202645

Same storm. Not my pics, stole these off of friends Facebook pages.

Wow those are pretty I say the tornado looks to be a F2-F3 scale maybe a strong F2

Wow! There is a strong cell South West of us right now. It looks like it might skirt just South of us. Weatherman said hopefully it will diminish some as night comes. I hope for everyone to be Safe tonight.

Wow I can't imagine living in tornado alley it's amazing the storms that build up around that part of the country

Wow those are pretty I say the tornado looks to be a F2-F3 scale maybe a strong F2

Wow I can't imagine living in tornado alley it's amazing the storms that build up around that part of the country

That's some scary stuff...we don't have tornadoes in Hawaii, but we have the occasional waterspout; here are a pair of them off Lanikai beach...as I was snapping some photos, a lightening strike occurred...

waterspout.PNG

I'm with dcbjk....Don't know how you guys live with those damn things all Summer long... keep safe!

While we can have them almost year round depending on temperature, they are primarily a spring thing.

They do a hell of a lot of damage but for the most part you know where they are at and which way they are headed. The weather stations have come a long way, they give as much warning as they can.

We general can watch them and stay fairly safe. I don't ever remember "having" to go to the cellar for as long as I can remember. Maybe when I was a little kid but can't remember.

There are still deaths, today there has been two confirmed so far.

Top Bottom