Random Photos

Nah, someone posted that on another thread yesterday,lol. Thats how I found the other two, was looking where to buy it.

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

Oh man! That's the greatest idea ever. Why I did not think of this before :D lol

What in the heck are they powering that they couldn't set next to the pool? Those are Obama supporters, and better have health insurance! ...they may need it.

Sent from my pocket sized telecommunications and computing device.

bad idea run top less in this weather :yup:

Brankzie......invest in one of these brother......goes on quick and easy......I kept one in the back of my Jeep when I ran w/o a top and the tube doors for a year......and do yourself another favor and get you the Wunderground radar app.......know where the rain is son......be proactive.........or just keep getting the interior of your rig soaked.......your choice.......just another tip from your Uncle Woody

~Woodrow~

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 186
Brankzie......invest in one of these brother......goes on quick and easy......I kept one in the back of my Jeep when I ran w/o a top and the tube doors for a year......and do yourself another favor and get you the Wunderground radar app.......know where the rain is son......be proactive.........or just keep getting the interior of your rig soaked.......your choice.......just another tip from your Uncle Woody

~Woodrow~

Word of warning, Brankzie. You can't drive with it on.:D

We Are Jeep..Resistance Is Futile..

Saw this biker and his dog cruising down the Florida Turnpike........the dog was rocking his own goggles and chillaxing....

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Top Bottom