Random Photos

How terrified would you be every time you had to lift the bike over that car???

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

a 16 lbs roadie? if you cant lift that over the car without dropping it on the car then you deserve the damage!

I'm sure he'll drop it at some point... He's probably friends with the corvette trailer guy! The problem Is that I feel almost as ridiculous for trading in my pickup for a terribly unpractical jeep!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Every time I see this place I think I should take a picture. I didn't realize Paisano had franchised to Reno?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387909897.360750.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387909906.060511.jpg

Last edited:
Yes.....congrats to Cindy......very cool to make the calendar! :clap2:Although I'm not really shocked to see this happen......she's has a good eye and every picture I've seen that she is credited with taken have been impressive......All my desktops at home or work have a picture she has taken on them......even my phone has a pic of Moby on the background........You ROCK Cindy!!! :rock:

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom