Random Photos

cant argue with that, i would love seafood but it makes me puke... not allergic but for some reason my body dont like it, only had one time where my stomach agreed it was a nice place in dominical costa rica a nicely cooked yellow fin tuna at a bar/restaurant with a olive dab painted willys out front! it was good :yup:

Lo Siento (I feel bad for you) I am a sushi freak have sushi 2-3 times a week and eat fish and or seafood every chance I get..... Get in my belly!

Lo Siento (I feel bad for you) I am a sushi freak have sushi 2-3 times a week and eat fish and or seafood every chance I get..... Get in my belly!

no worries!( used to be near fluent in spanish but i forgot more then i remember lmao :cheesy:) but i make up for it with bacon and cheese burgers! and im pretty deeply landlocked so seafood is pricey here!

Please be careful with scammers!!
I don't know who can fall for this but have to get the word around.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383115087.877763.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383115097.890063.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383115107.956255.jpg
They use google phones.
Read 1/6 to 6/6 u can tell he send it from a PC cause the texts came in different order

Brankz

Please be careful with scammers!!
I don't know who can fall for this but have to get the word around.
View attachment 54908
View attachment 54909
View attachment 54910
They use google phones.
Read 1/6 to 6/6 u can tell he send it from a PC cause the texts came in different order

Brankz

is that your phone number? can i spam text you? but heads up people will also list jeeps up for sale for like 2 grand for a 98 wranger but they will ask to send money to them via paypal and then have the jeep delivered nasty stuff!

Last edited:
Lol I have the same text bomber :D lots of fun, but no that's he's, go for it and spam it but it's a google number.
I can't believe the people that believe this.
He sends a email like if it's paypal saying that you had receive money.
This is like the 5 time that people try to scam me.

Brankz

Lol I have the same text bomber :D lots of fun, but no that's he's, go for it and spam it but it's a google number.
I can't believe the people that believe this.
He sends a email like if it's paypal saying that you had receive money.
This is like the 5 time that people try to scam me.

Brankz

yup they do it often but you wont be able to text me back with how i spam text and you cant trace mine either :yup:

Top Bottom