Random Photos

About a month ago I was able to take a tour of battle of Okinawa. At one point in the Battle there were over 1300 US Navy ships surrounding Okinawa. Here are a couple of the pictures.

This was the first stop, the Command Post for the Japanese Army. The Flag was carried through out the tour in honor of the Marines, Sailors and Soldiers who fought in the battle
View attachment 54376
This is inside the command tunnels. The holes in the wall are grenade fragments from the Japanese Officers committing suicide
View attachment 54377
This is the Commanding Officers conference room and dining room
View attachment 54378
This was the second stop, the Himeyuri Cave of Virgins, which is now a memorial for the 214 women who served as nurses for the Japanese Army. By the age of 7 all these young ladies were sent to a school where they had no contact with a male for the rest of their lives. Now they were put into the hell of war taking care of Japanese soldiers who were wounded. All but 14 did not survive.
View attachment 54379
View attachment 54380View attachment 54381View attachment 54382
These are all from the Okinawa Peace Memorial Park
View attachment 54383View attachment 54384View attachment 54385View attachment 54386View attachment 54387View attachment 54388

Wow that's so cool, I wonder why the officer committed suicide???

Brankz

You can buy the interceptor badges on eBay. That guy is a dork.

Just thought it was funny, my Dad work for Ford for over 20 years. When the cruiser is turned in after police use, Ford is required to re-flash the ECU to stock Crown Victoria specs.

Sent from my PRC-119

1382914185176.jpg1382914208328.jpg

Saw these outside the super market last week. Both had similar vanity plates - husband and wife owns them.

The force will be with you.... always

Maybe it's a undercover cop for street racers.

Brankz

Idk...in Washington they turn anything into a police car. State patrol turned a Ford f350 king ranch, quad cab, long bed with a canopy, lifted dually into one. Its unmarked. But lights up like a Christmas tree when he gets you. The canopy windows are full of strobes. Lol. You never expect him to be a cop

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom