Random Photos

Ah ok I was about to say I wouldn't drive a big suv like that with a 4 cyl lol the ss version are beast!! 👌

You know you can count 6 holes in that intake..... That motor actually has some balls... It gets up and goes in a hurry, and even does great in the passing lane!! I'm a believer!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

You know you can count 6 holes in that intake..... That motor actually has some balls... It gets up and goes in a hurry, and even does great in the passing lane!! I'm a believer!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Ha yea went back and counted after I posted that feel like a dumbass now lol....

lol, the bell peppers I got today rang up as cheeries, then avacodo, something else, then it went through correctly. Poor girl at register was so flustered, the register/scanner was all jacked up.

1382239301338.jpg

I know you guys like American honey but this with vanilla or cherry coke is a damn good drink cheers!

Sent from a soda can

Being in Canada, I never could get my hands on American Honey, but even if I never had it, I think this is a solid alternative. Mixed with cola it's delicious.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

well you also could look at it this way, they are both whiskey so you just cant go wrong! :drinks:

Top Bottom