Random Photos

Got a call today about an irrigation leak on Ft Carson. Got there and found this in the ground. A rocket scientist used two hose clamps and a piece of vacuum cleaner hose to patch this 1.5" lateral line.

Yep, that is certified government work there. After 30 years working for Uncle Sam, that is business as usual in most places I have been.

Last edited:
I was gonna say looks like good ol' Mexican Ingenuity.

Mexican Ingenuity/government work......practically the same, depends on the contractor the government used. Also, I'm 3/89'ths Mexican, 4th generation just off the boat, so I'm sort of an expert. Correction.......this just in, I'm 100% Cajun so maybe that's expert enough. This whole ethnicity thing is hard to stay on top of, I go with what's popular at any particular time.

Mexican Ingenuity/government work......practically the same, depends on the contractor the government used. Also, I'm 3/89'ths Mexican, 4th generation just off the boat, so I'm sort of an expert. Correction.......this just in, I'm 100% Cajun so maybe that's expert enough. This whole ethnicity thing is hard to stay on top of, I go with what's popular at any particular time.

I thought you were black? :thinking:

I thought you were black? :thinking:

Only on Tuesday, and then it's only about 6/58th's and I have to be watching BET or any Tyler Perry work of artistic film genius. Come on man, they don't call me the United Nations of Off Roading simply because I run 40" tires.

Only on Tuesday, and then it's only about 6/58th's and I have to be watching BET or any Tyler Perry work of artistic film genius. Come on man, they don't call me the United Nations of Off Roading simply because I run 40" tires.

I thought they called you that because of your post count. :idon'tknow:

Top Bottom