Random Photos

My daughter moved up a class in riding. She had her second show in the Cantor cross rails, got a first and third in the jumping rounds. She broke stride in her flat class, but she’s doing pretty well and meeting her goals!

Attachments

• IMG_0527.jpeg
    IMG_0527.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0505.jpeg
    IMG_0505.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0563.jpeg
    IMG_0563.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 17
My daughter moved up a class in riding. She had her second show in the Cantor cross rails, got a first and third in the jumping rounds. She broke stride in her flat class, but she’s doing pretty well and meeting her goals!

Thats awesome - my 3 girls did the 3 day eventing. It was great for them and a blast to go to the competitions. This was my favorite place - Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington. Beautiful place.

567275-R1-13-14_014.jpg

That’s great! It teaches so much! And the are a lot of fun to go and watch. It’s so much fun watching them overcome and grow as riders!

Do you get to interact with the horses at all? Honestly it was at these shows where the parents would pitch in and help out that I learned what little I know about handling horses. Thats mostly the wife's gig but I'm at least comfortable doing what needs done.

Horse accessories and outfitting cost more than Jeep stuff 🤮

Do you get to interact with the horses at all? Honestly it was at these shows where the parents would pitch in and help out that I learned what little I know about handling horses. Thats mostly the wife's gig but I'm at least comfortable doing what needs done.

Horse accessories and outfitting cost more than Jeep stuff 🤮
Oh yeah, it’s very hands on! My wife just retired as a professional rider, so she’s the brains of the outfit. I’ve learned a lot in the past 15 years! For the shows we pay for full groom, but my daughter dose all her own tack for lesson days. I’ve enjoyed learning more about the horses and the sport.

Man! You ain’t kidding there!!! When my wife told me the price of the pony I had to sit down!! And the accessories at show level 🫣.

We’re going to a show in thermal in November and I just found out what horse hauling cost 😭

Do you get to interact with the horses at all? Honestly it was at these shows where the parents would pitch in and help out that I learned what little I know about handling horses.
Oh yeah, it’s very hands on! My wife just retired as a professional rider, so she’s the brains of the outfit. I’ve learned a lot in the past 15 years!
My daughter volunteers at a ranch with about 20 horses. It's pretty cool what she's learned. Sure is a lot to it. She loves it.

Oh yeah, it’s very hands on! My wife just retired as a professional rider, so she’s the brains of the outfit. I’ve learned a lot in the past 15 years! For the shows we pay for full groom, but my daughter dose all her own tack for lesson days. I’ve enjoyed learning more about the horses and the sport.

Man! You ain’t kidding there!!! When my wife told me the price of the pony I had to sit down!! And the accessories at show level 🫣.

We’re going to a show in thermal in November and I just found out what horse hauling cost 😭

Thats awesome she's following in mom's footsteps. It's a fun sport and I really enjoyed going to all of the shows over the years.

My daughter volunteers at a ranch with about 20 horses. It's pretty cool what she's learned. Sure is a lot to it. She loves it.

There's some kind of symbiosis with young girls and horses. They just hit it off. It's really cool she's interested in that work - I loved having mine involved with that kind of lifestyle - they heard from someone other than mom & dad about working hard.

Our garden had a crappy start and honestly isn’t doing great overall due to crappy soil that was delivered and not as we had ordered but making the best of it. Decent haul today. About sick of cucumbers though. Processed about 100 pounds so far and gave some to neighbors too.
View attachment 411635
Farmers market… you can go sell your stuff snd make fun of the hippies. Win win. Haha

Of course, congrats on the crops. Very cool.

Our garden had a crappy start and honestly isn’t doing great overall due to crappy soil that was delivered and not as we had ordered but making the best of it. Decent haul today. About sick of cucumbers though. Processed about 100 pounds so far and gave some to neighbors too.
View attachment 411635

Lol, cucumbers & zucchini seem to do well no matter what. At the end of the year you just want them to go away

Top Bottom