Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

That sucks. After you do what you need to, that sentricon system is pretty sweet. Underground barrier.
That’s what we have. Supposed guarantee to kill them all. Seems to work since we haven’t had any activity in any of the baits recently.

That’s what we have. Supposed guarantee to kill them all. Seems to work since we haven’t had any activity in any of the baits recently.
We have one side of our property where the bait traps have some every year. Lots of vegetation there. I'm happy with that since they're not getting to the house.

So is that the ultimate fix or is the computer jacked up? Asking for me… my freezer chest is having similar issues.
We'll see. But the old heater tested bad so it's required. Now if I have the same issue soon , then I'll know something else is frying the heater. I'll know in about a week. That's when the problem occurred again after I knocked the ice loose.

What's your freezer doing?

We'll see. But the old heater tested bad so it's required. Now if I have the same issue soon , then I'll know something else is frying the heater. I'll know in about a week. That's when the problem occurred again after I knocked the ice loose.

What's your freezer doing?
During the defroster cycle the water builds up and refreezes. It eventually builds up so much it blocks the airflow. I have to chip away at the build-up and sometimes use a heat gun on the coils. I’ve about had it. lol

During the defroster cycle the water builds up and refreezes. It eventually builds up so much it blocks the airflow. I have to chip away at the build-up and sometimes use a heat gun on the coils. I’ve about had it. lol
I wonder if you do have a heater circuit somewhere. I didn't really even get to the root of the issue until I found some YouTube videos from appliance companies explaining the cause of the symptom. Might be worth looking around the web. I doubt you're alone in this.

With it's location, keep an eye on the sail when you're cooking. I melted a pop up canopy over my smoker and it was higher than that.
I just realized the smoke stack is adjustable. I may have already solved it but I'll definitely pay attention next time I use it.

I just realized the smoke stack is adjustable. I may have already solved it but I'll definitely pay attention next time I use it.
It's amazing how hot that vortex of air gets coming out of the stack, even when you're maintaining a 225 or 250 degree temp in the chamber.

Top Bottom