Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

I’ve done the same, seeded the backyard and I’m keeping my dogs out front to give the grass a chance lol
Having 2 dogs, a couple small strips of artificial grass in the back which were in when we bought the house, are perfect. Just a bit old looking so I plan on replacing them with new artifical grass. Sod or seed would be dead so quick..haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve done the same, seeded the backyard and I’m keeping my dogs out front to give the grass a chance lol

Having 2 dogs, a couple small strips of artificial grass in the back which were in when we bought the house, are perfect. Just a bit old looking so I plan on replacing them with new artifical grass. Sod or seed would be dead so quick..haha.

I put a temp fence around the yard to keep the dog off. She walked out and looked like wtf is this shit. My yard is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s a great idea as well!

I put a temp fence around the yard to keep the dog off. She walked out and looked like wtf is this shit. My yard is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol I have them on long cables out front right now. Whenever I go back, my dogs are trying to sneak out there.

Plus, I’m just letting my chickens roam my back yard fertilizing it.

Top Bottom