Random Internet Shit you've come across

I’m the bitch? You’re the one that got butthurt and left for a year then came back because you need help. You’re the one that shit in the forum. You go fuck yourself. You are a piece of shit.
Such a calming voice of reason. How is it that you’re allowed to “moderate”? Seriously. You are worse than that cocksucker Jay over at the Gladiator forums.
At least you haven’t been given the authority to ban everyone you have a hard on for like that asshole. I’ll give you that.
You don’t have the temperament for the position you hold.👍

Such a calming voice of reason. How is it that you’re allowed to “moderate”? Seriously. You are worse than that cocksucker Jay over at the Gladiator forums.
At least you haven’t been given the authority to ban everyone you have a hard on for like that asshole. I’ll give you that.
I hold no position but keep telling yourself that. I also try and stay out of the cocksucking rings that you seem to find yourself in more often than not.

Last edited:

No one gets banned here

Top Bottom