Random Internet Shit you've come across

OIG4 (1).jpg

A moth walks into a podiatrist's office and sits down.

The podiatrist says, "What's going on with you today?"

The moth says, "Man! What isn't going on? I'm telling you, everything's coming apart in my life right now.

My wife, Carmela, she's been cheating on me for years, and I just found out about it from my son.

My son, Zachary, well he's dating this butterfly.
And it's not one of those pretty colorful butterflies.
Oh no! It's one of those that has grey powdery shit on her wings, and she leaves that crap everywhere she goes and everything she touches.

My daughter, Francesca, she's been out of the cocoon for weeks and is showing zero interest in boys.
Says she identifies as a pupae, and she's going to stay like that for her whole life.
She doesn't read, she doesn't watch TV, she doesn't go out at night.
She just hangs around the house and squirms around.
She doesn't even try to use her wings, and her antennae are like dead branches on a tree."

The podiatrist sits back, somewhat flabbergasted, and says, "Look, I'm sorry, but it sounds like you need a psychiatrist, and I'm not that. I'm a podiatrist.

Why did you even come in here?"

- "I saw you had a light on"

View attachment 411855

A moth walks into a podiatrist's office and sits down.

The podiatrist says, "What's going on with you today?"

The moth says, "Man! What isn't going on? I'm telling you, everything's coming apart in my life right now.

My wife, Carmela, she's been cheating on me for years, and I just found out about it from my son.

My son, Zachary, well he's dating this butterfly.
And it's not one of those pretty colorful butterflies.
Oh no! It's one of those that has grey powdery shit on her wings, and she leaves that crap everywhere she goes and everything she touches.

My daughter, Francesca, she's been out of the cocoon for weeks and is showing zero interest in boys.
Says she identifies as a pupae, and she's going to stay like that for her whole life.
She doesn't read, she doesn't watch TV, she doesn't go out at night.
She just hangs around the house and squirms around.
She doesn't even try to use her wings, and her antennae are like dead branches on a tree."

The podiatrist sits back, somewhat flabbergasted, and says, "Look, I'm sorry, but it sounds like you need a psychiatrist, and I'm not that. I'm a podiatrist.

Why did you even come in here?"

- "I saw you had a light on"
Good thing you didn’t post this in the joke thread

Top Bottom