Random Internet Shit you've come across

Looking like Delta Airlines is the next bud light .

This must be only part of the article because I didnā€™t read a word about hiring the most skilled, best trained personnel.
And it would seem to me that making 90% of your employee base uncomfortable to appease the mentally ill 10% might not be the best policy looking forward.šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

LVPD Release Audio of Radio Traffic During Biden's Medical Emergency

ā€œFor everyone on the radio, right now POTUS is 421. Heā€™s being seen, so weā€™re just kinda waiting to see how this is shaping out. So, for everybodyā€™s knowledge, heā€™s 421 right now; weā€™re just trying to figure out whatā€™s going on and weā€™re gonna go from there."
Code 421 is a sick or injured person, according to LVMPD's code sheet.

After that, there's about 20 hectic minutes of coordination as the protective detail quickly moves their resources from the route between Lindo Michoacan and MGM Grand, where Biden was slated to speak, to instead secure a route from Lindo Michoacan. All units were again requested to respond Code 3.

We are literally living in a clown world

IMG_4429.gif

Oddly, you never see women going to compete in menā€™s sports, just weak men going into womenā€™sā€¦ šŸ¤”

LVPD Release Audio of Radio Traffic During Biden's Medical Emergency

Code 421 is a sick or injured person, according to LVMPD's code sheet.

After that, there's about 20 hectic minutes of coordination as the protective detail quickly moves their resources from the route between Lindo Michoacan and MGM Grand, where Biden was slated to speak, to instead secure a route from Lindo Michoacan. All units were again requested to respond Code 3.
Clinton driving him? President Hoebag up next.

Thatā€™s a weird story. Hard to get the truth it seems. Iā€™ve read she has xxy chromosomes (oddly not downs with some extras lol) and born with a vag. I donā€™t know if that makes her a man though. Odd case. Also, she was not a great boxer overall. Maybe itā€™s womanā€™s Olympic boxing that just sucks.

Clinton driving him? President Hoebag up next.

If she drops below 45% in the polls I'd only be slightly shocked if she was assassinated by a "right wing extremist", and her surrogate would enjoy an outpouring of support and a major surge in polling.
Power is everything to the people who are really running things, and they've proven that they can and will do whatever it takes to not lose it.

Top Bottom