Random Internet Shit you've come across

Decentralize government out of DC, abolish the FBI, ATF, EPA, FDA, CDC, and a host of other parasitic bureaucracies, cut Congress by 80%, end all federal subsidies, abolish heath insurance, end all foreign aid, return to the gold standard, and maybe some more shit I haven't thought of yet, and I would write the check for my share today.

Current debt levels are equal to $105,000 per person and $266,000 per household.

Decentralize government out of DC, abolish the FBI, ATF, EPA, FDA, CDC, and a host of other parasitic bureaucracies, cut Congress by 80%, end all federal subsidies, abolish heath insurance, end all foreign aid, return to the gold standard, and maybe some more shit I haven't thought of yet, and I would write the check for my share today.

Current debt levels are equal to $105,000 per person and $266,000 per household.
Where can we go to pay to get this over with and start fresh again?

Where can we go to pay again? But this time put it the Constitution that the government must remain free of debt.
Founding Fathers did: No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

That got fucked up in 1913 with the federal reserve act. Same bank we still borrow from today.

Top Bottom