Random Internet Shit you've come across

He said "under any circumstance". It seems like that would be a "circumstance". The procedure for the burning was not specified.

Sorry to see that your English literacy could use some improvement.
If you read what I wrote retard. I said if you BUY a flag to burn it. Don’t read what you want, read the whole thing. And I also don’t know a single person that has burned a flag when they were done with it.

Last edited:
The audio confirmed what I was thinking.

They were doing a rear block so dumbasses up front could race.
If you play it back and listen, you hear bikes winding it out.
Amazing with how many tracks there are around California to go “sandlot” race on. Amenities, garages, Medics, usually food vendors. And they don’t cost a lot.
Just don’t see the need to piss off the general public, and show your ass, giving bikers an even worse reputation.😡

Amazing with how many tracks there are around California to go “sandlot” race on. Amenities, garages, Medics, usually food vendors. And they don’t cost a lot.
Just don’t see the need to piss off the general public, and show your ass, giving bikers an even worse reputation.😡
Interstate is free and add in the chance of outrunning Johnny Law makes it a "fun" time.

When I was a "kid", we'd go out into the boonies on a good paved, straight road, put blockers at each end and run drags.
I can see the lure, but an interstate isn't the place.

If you read what I wrote retard. I said if you BUY a flag to burn it. Don’t read what you want, read the whole thing. And I also don’t know a single person that has burned a flag when they were done with it.
Seems like a waste of money to buy a flag in order to burn it. Regardless, I do not support burning the flag in protest. People who suggested that I support that are the retards.

At least one ACE Hardware collects used flags so the Boy Scouts can dispose of them properly.

I’ve made arrangements with the local scout troop to dispose of the flags from work, they eventually stopped accepting them because too many people in the community were asking. They had more flags to get rid of than what they could handle.

Top Bottom