Random Internet Shit you've come across

Again. You even reacted to his post.
Fixed it for you. Just curious, is your hard on only for me or do you waste this time with everyone? I’ve noticed several repost but never once considered doing anything other than scrolling on by.
I truly wish I had your kind of time on my hands.
There’s some really important shit taking place on our planet right now but this is how you spend your time. Utterly amazing.👍

Fixed it for you. Just curious, is your hard on only for me or do you waste this time with everyone? I’ve noticed several repost but never once considered doing anything other than scrolling on by.
I truly wish I had your kind of time on my hands.
There’s some really important shit taking place on our planet right now but this is how you spend your time. Utterly amazing.👍
You notice other people posting the same stuff but can’t notice yourself doing it over and over and over? Clearly you have far more time on your hands than I being that you find terrible memes throughout the internet and post them here daily. There’s some really important shit taking place on our planet right now but this is how you spend your time. Utterly amazing. 👍🏻

You notice other people posting the same stuff but can’t notice yourself doing it over and over and over? Clearly you have far more time on your hands than I being that you find terrible memes throughout the internet and post them here daily. There’s some really important shit taking place on our planet right now but this is how you spend your time. Utterly amazing. 👍🏻
Nope, don’t have time for backtracking nor revisiting the past on something as insignificant as a meme. You should share some of yours instead of trying to play police.
Alright, back to Al Jazeera.

Nope, don’t have time for backtracking nor revisiting the past on something as insignificant as a meme. You should share some of yours instead of trying to play police.
Alright, back to Al Jazeera.
If I was playing police I would delete your shit, instead you do that when you get caught to try and cover your tracks. So clearly, you have time to backtrack.

If I was playing police I would delete your shit, instead you do that when you get caught to try and cover your tracks. So clearly, you have time to backtrack.
No, I deleted it because it bothered you. And was redundant. Get caught? Cover tracks? You need meds my man. This shit ain’t that important. You might want to save your rage for some upcoming events. Now quit responding so I can enjoy Bluey.👍

No, I deleted it because it bothered you. And was redundant. Get caught? Cover tracks? You need meds my man. This shit ain’t that important. You might want to save your rage for some upcoming events. Now quit responding so I can enjoy Bluey.👍
I have zero rage, I just enjoy calling a spade a spade. And why would you care what bothers me and what doesn’t? If it’s not that important why do you continue to post?

Top Bottom