Random Internet Shit you've come across

So everyone behind Biden, party, press, voters, you name it, were suddenly taken aback last night by his performance? Anyone going to fall for that? There can't be a single person from either party surprised at last night. We've all seen it for the past couple years.

So why now is the abrupt about face? 4 years ago the election turned into a shit show and this one's gonna be even worse. Somethings up

So everyone behind Biden, party, press, voters, you name it, were suddenly taken aback last night by his performance? Anyone going to fall for that? There can't be a single person from either party surprised at last night. We've all seen it for the past couple years.

So why now is the abrupt about face? 4 years ago the election turned into a shit show and this one's gonna be even worse. Somethings up
He had a cold bro. Give him a break.

I dunno, a part of me thinks they really believed their own lie if only because they'd been lying to themselves for so long. I kinda have to also think that all this was done on purpose just because of it. Why else push for this debate so early and ahead of the convention? I'm thinking that someone(s) in the ruling class pushed for it to be a test run or a screen test to see if brandon were really up for the job and if not, this would force the issue of replacing him.

Top Bottom