Random Internet Shit you've come across

the league is being talked about every freakin time you turn on the TV. it's like democratic talking points over and over.

if they weren't subsidzed by the NBA they'd been gone years ago. ought to be called the NLBL (National Lesbo Basketball League).

I cannot wait till some cross dressing dude who identifies as a woman gets on a team and scores 100 points in every game.
Have you not seen the video of Britney Griner topless by the pool with her dick all swinging in her shorts?🤷‍♂️

Has there been some kind of federal regulation change?
Went to discounttire.com to price out tires and in the past, could skip the vehicle portion and look for tires only, today this appears with no option to skip to tires only...

"The product must meet all vehicle manufacturers’ safety standards and specifications. Discount Tire will only install a product authorized for a specific vehicle."

1718298626441.png
"

Went to discounttire.com to price out tires and in the past, could skip the vehicle portion and look for tires only, today this appears with no option to skip to tires only...

"The product must meet all vehicle manufacturers’ safety standards and specifications. Discount Tire will only install a product authorized for a specific vehicle."

View attachment 408595
"
I show a 'shop by size' tab upper center area. Works fine for me.

Screenshot_20240613-131603.jpg

View attachment 408595
"
I got that too, but was able to click past it. Then when I go to a tire page they still want vehicle info and won't allow my size choice even with a lift.

Top Bottom