Random Internet Shit you've come across

If you want to understand why all this woke shit is being perpetrated and what is it’s intended end-state is watch the below video. It’s long and contains a lot of terms many are not familiar with but it’s worth watching. If you can’t watch/listen to the whole video the last 15 minutes contains the most relevant information. If you’re serious about maintaining your self-determination I’d recommend listening to it several times and become familiar with the concepts discussed.

Also- keep in mind that every revolution or counter culture movement contains two basic groups. The emotional useful idiot and the true believer puppet masters. The mentally deranged ’Thing’ in the chair is a useful idiot that is being used to advance a larger agenda. While the ‘Thing’ is dangerous the true danger is in why these types of events are being propagated and by who.

I had to think about what is an acceptable punishment. Wasting taxpayer dollars to lock him up, would probably arouse him, as he would become Bubba's bitch. I have concluded the best solution is to place him between a grizzly cub and its momma. Let momma rub her hands all over his body.
I think we just ship them all to Somalia they want a third world country Somalia has plenty of room

If you want to understand why all this woke shit is being perpetrated and what is it’s intended end-state is watch the below video. It’s long and contains a lot of terms many are not familiar with but it’s worth watching. If you can’t watch/listen to the whole video the last 15 minutes contains the most relevant information. If you’re serious about maintaining your self-determination I’d recommend listening to it several times and become familiar with the concepts discussed.

Also- keep in mind that every revolution or counter culture movement contains two basic groups. The emotional useful idiot and the true believer puppet masters. The mentally deranged ’Thing’ in the chair is a useful idiot that is being used to advance a larger agenda. While the ‘Thing’ is dangerous the true danger is in why these types of events are being propagated and by who.

Great video, Clay. It sums it all up nicely. Honestly, it’s hard to believe it’s still available to watch.

LOL - Is anyone really surprised?
View attachment 393225
So awesome that we have a 2 tiered system 🇺🇸
Had he been a major republican donor, he would've been in jail while waiting for the doj to make it's case.
He would've been put in the Epstein suite.
2019.11.05-08.20-themixnet-5dc1d9a699e57-800x725.jpg

Top Bottom