Random Internet Shit you've come across

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

View attachment 395456

I would have dispatched a Social Worker specializing in conflict resolution and grief counseling if I would have taken that 911 call.

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

View attachment 395456
the marxist reaps the fruits of her labor? you would think she would be ecstatic to see her work results in action.

I would never vote for a democrat because their national party platform is 180 degrees out from what I believe, however what the DNC is doing to RFK Junior is wrong and very un-democratic. For a group of people who are constantly complaining about the ‘threat to democracy’ this is complete bullshit.

If your 12 yo anorexic daughter tell you she is fat do you agree with her or get her help?

If your 12 yo daughter tells you she is a boy do you agree with her or get her help?

What is the difference between these two situations?

A new California law.

I would never vote for a democrat because their national party platform is 180 degrees out from what I believe, however what the DNC is doing to RFK Junior is wrong and very un-democratic. For a group of people who are constantly complaining about the ‘threat to democracy’ this is complete bullshit.

It was done for Obama, it was done for Hillary, and it was done for Joe......

Top Bottom