Random Internet Shit you've come across

That’s some fucked up shit that you would expect to see at Gitmo or abu G. To the elite Jan 6 was equivalent to 9-11. Those mostly peaceful protesters threateed the elite’s rule and that shall not be tolerated. Just as the ceaseless attacks on Trump are meant as a deterrent to future outsiders, the treatment of J6 individuals is meant to ensure you peasants understand your place and never challenge them.

Unfortunately this is not Republicans verses Democrats or Left verses Right or ’liberals’ verses conservatives. It does not matter how many political parties we have. Europe has a shit load of parties and they have the same issues.

This is the ‘elite’ verses the average person. As long as they have the mechanisms to control us we are forever fucked. The federal income tax (16th Amendment) and the popular election of senators (17th Amendment) started the US down the road to never ending expanding federal Gov at the expense of the states and their citizens.

The Founding Fathers knew this would happen and did everything they could to prevent it, unfortunately this situation has been a reoccurring theme from the dawn of human existence. The American people allowed this to happen by their inaction, ignorance or greed and we all share some of the blame- some are far more to blame than others.

I have posted this pic before. The kings and queens represent the elite. The pawns, bishops, rooks and knights are the average person. The more they can get us to fight against each other the better it is for them.
View attachment 394393
Well said. They have the momentum and the power now, we are just along for the ride. At this point, I feel there’s nothing that can be done about now.

That’s some fucked up shit that you would expect to see at Gitmo or abu G. To the elite Jan 6 was equivalent to 9-11. Those mostly peaceful protesters threateed the elite’s rule and that shall not be tolerated. Just as the ceaseless attacks on Trump are meant as a deterrent to future outsiders, the treatment of J6 individuals is meant to ensure you peasants understand your place and never challenge them.

Unfortunately this is not Republicans verses Democrats or Left verses Right or ’liberals’ verses conservatives. It does not matter how many political parties we have. Europe has a shit load of parties and they have the same issues.

This is the ‘elite’ verses the average person. As long as they have the mechanisms to control us we are forever fucked. The federal income tax (16th Amendment) and the popular election of senators (17th Amendment) started the US down the road to never ending expanding federal Gov at the expense of the states and their citizens.

The Founding Fathers knew this would happen and did everything they could to prevent it, unfortunately this situation has been a reoccurring theme from the dawn of human existence. The American people allowed this to happen by their inaction, ignorance or greed and we all share some of the blame- some are far more to blame than others.

I have posted this pic before. The kings and queens represent the elite. The pawns, bishops, rooks and knights are the average person. The more they can get us to fight against each other the better it is for them.
View attachment 394393
Well said. I wish they'd teach more in schools about the founding fathers and their quotes and ideas so both parties would understand how important less government is. Of course the schools are under the Department of Eduindocrination so that won't happen.

Well said. They have the momentum and the power now, we are just along for the ride. At this point, I feel there’s nothing that can be done about now.
I do think things are happening. More people are waking up. Look at Bud Light and Target. People are just done with the narrative. Look at the crime in major cities. I think it's getting to the point (especially with how expensive things are) that people have nothing left to lose. It's sad but exciting at the same time. I think we've got a major cultural shift in front of us.

If he wins the nomination the Libs will do all kinds of racist stuff to him. They will say he is ‘white adjacent’ and not a true ‘person of color’. 🤬
The problem is, he has to get past 6 or 7 white folk in the primary. There are enough "minorities" in the Republican party and independents to swing a vote for President for a man of color. But there aren't enough "minorities" in those two groups to swing a brown man past 6 or 7 white folk.

As I've said before, anyone who says they aren't racist or prejudiced are lying. We all have those feelings about other groups of people. It's how we behave and act that represents us.

As a younger person, I was vocal about my prejudices. As I've gotten older, worked around and interacted with different peoples, I have learned that a blanket policy about everyone of a race is incorrect and wrong.

I do think things are happening. More people are waking up. Look at Bud Light and Target. People are just done with the narrative. Look at the crime in major cities. I think it's getting to the point (especially with how expensive things are) that people have nothing left to lose. It's sad but exciting at the same time. I think we've got a major cultural shift in front of us.

I wish I could be more optimistic but I think the worst is yet to come. Hopefully I’m wrong.

1692315270948.jpeg

As I've said before, anyone who says they aren't racist or prejudiced are lying. We all have those feelings about other groups of people. It's how we behave and act that represents us.
I don't exactly agree with this and maybe you're saying the same thing that I'm posting... But I define racism as actually looking down of people of a different race or actually not liking them because of their race.

Now as far as recognizing differences or stereotyping that with thoughts or conversation, I don't see that as racist. Example: white people like Starbucks, Mexicans like tacos, black guys can get away with wearing purple and no other race can, Asians are good at math, etc.

The problem is, he has to get past 6 or 7 white folk in the primary. There are enough "minorities" in the Republican party and independents to swing a vote for President for a man of color. But there aren't enough "minorities" in those two groups to swing a brown man past 6 or 7 white folk.

As a younger person, I was vocal about my prejudices. As I've gotten older, worked around and interacted with different peoples, I have learned that a blanket policy about everyone of a race is incorrect and wrong.

Any politician who will get the government off my back and out of my wallet is good to go. I don’t care what they look like.

As far as presidential elections go, I believe a far greater percentage of white people voted for a black man than the percentage of black people who voted for a white man. Just saying!

Last edited:
I don't exactly agree with this and maybe you're saying the same thing that I'm posting... But I define racism as actually looking down of people of a different race or actually not liking them because of their race.

Now as far as recognizing differences or stereotyping that with thoughts or conversation, I don't see that as racist. Example: white people like Starbucks, Mexicans like tacos, black guys can get away with wearing purple and no other race can, Asians are good at math, etc.
I'm white, hate Starbucks, love tacos, and am good at math....

I agree there’s a shift happening but as your picture illustrates, we can all get pissed off, boycott companies, vote for certain people, take a stand, protest, etc., we’re just the pawns and the elites will do as they please.

Top Bottom