Random Internet Shit you've come across

but they can find everyone in the vicinity on Jan 6 across every state and identify them by the very same cameras that all the sudden didn't capture every visitor that enters those areas.

they should paint that house brown for the level of shit that keeps coming out of it.
Ironic, isn't it. I personally think the whole story is another distraction. Major activity near Taiwan, 30+ countries interested in joining BRICS, tons of large corporations, banks failing, etc. We're in the midst of a major global shift and the media is just a whore.

This is disturbing…

Am I reading that right? Not to exceed 3,000 members at any time? Is that total or just the section it was in concerning Coast Guard?

If it's total, what the hell do they expect to accomplish with just 3,000 bodies?

let me toss a little salt on this .....

@RepMattGaetz introduces an amendment to halt Ukraine War funding, warning that the Biden admin is sleepwalking into a world war, US taxpayers fund Ukraine's pensions amidst a US pension crisis while the Pentagon has no accountability despite billion dollar accounting errors.

"The Biden administration is sleepwalking our great country into a world war. The American people did not sign up for this. And I believe Congress needs to have the solemnity to be able to stop this madness. I missed the days when Democrats used to be anti war...

I do not want to go to war with Russia. I don't think the American people do either and that does not make anyone pro-Putin.... In this country we have cops, firefighters, teachers who wonder if there pension fund is going to be sufficient to cover their life for the service that they have given.

While that is a question in our country, it is no question in Ukraine, because the American taxpayer is underwriting all of the pensions for every government official in Ukraine, and we don't do that for the people who put out fires and protect our streets.

Similarly, how can we continue to send all of this money when there is a lack of accountability? The Pentagon has to fess up that they have multibillion dollar accounting errors in this space."

Should the US government pursue peace through diplomatic means or continue providing funding to Ukraine in its proxy war against Russia?

Am I reading that right? Not to exceed 3,000 members at any time? Is that total or just the section it was in concerning Coast Guard?

If it's total, what the hell do they expect to accomplish with just 3,000 bodies?

My guess is that the 3,000 bodies will be specific critical MOS’s that will support active duty units.

IRR are typically service members who served their initial active enlistment and have a period of time after that active service where they can be recalled. So for example you serve four years active and owe two years IIR.

let me toss a little salt on this .....

@RepMattGaetz introduces an amendment to halt Ukraine War funding, warning that the Biden admin is sleepwalking into a world war, US taxpayers fund Ukraine's pensions amidst a US pension crisis while the Pentagon has no accountability despite billion dollar accounting errors.

"The Biden administration is sleepwalking our great country into a world war. The American people did not sign up for this. And I believe Congress needs to have the solemnity to be able to stop this madness. I missed the days when Democrats used to be anti war...

I do not want to go to war with Russia. I don't think the American people do either and that does not make anyone pro-Putin.... In this country we have cops, firefighters, teachers who wonder if there pension fund is going to be sufficient to cover their life for the service that they have given.

While that is a question in our country, it is no question in Ukraine, because the American taxpayer is underwriting all of the pensions for every government official in Ukraine, and we don't do that for the people who put out fires and protect our streets.

Similarly, how can we continue to send all of this money when there is a lack of accountability? The Pentagon has to fess up that they have multibillion dollar accounting errors in this space."

Should the US government pursue peace through diplomatic means or continue providing funding to Ukraine in its proxy war against Russia?

Anyway you look at this it’s a Euro problem first and foremost. The Euros should bear the brunt of this financially and militarily.

I have posted this meme before and once again it’s appropriate.
Common people almost never benefit from war, but they must be convinced that they do so the ruling class can have the war they want. There is not a single thing in the Ukraine worth one American life.

View attachment 392599

FJB

And I AM an avowed conspiracy theorist - this meme is exactly how everything works. We're given all of these distractions whenever something hits close to home with the "ruling class", whatever that is.

Top Bottom