Random Internet Shit you've come across

Sounds like Jr visited Daddy and left his cocaine at the White House, didn't realize that it was not that kind of White House.
Didn’t read that far into the article 😂 missed a key part of it I suppose. My wife made the comment and I was cracking up too hard lol

Arizona doesn’t have a water problem. They have the Colorado river to rape.
It wasn’t a problem until all the people from California and New York and the other liberal ran states started flooding into AZ.
Arizona was always known for copper cattle and cotton. Most of the farmland has been turned into subdivisions.
the salt river supports most of Maricopa county. Over population is the problem.

A really good article. It is good that the feds have everything under control while pursuing their "green" dream. 😞

This past week I dug the foundation for a 2500 gallon tank that I plan to use for rain-water collection (in addition to the existing 1100 gallon tank for grey-water collection). There is plenty of water if population growth ceases and the available water is treated with respect. But I can not have confidence in that since history keeps repeating itself.

A really good article. It is good that the feds have everything under control while pursuing their "green" dream. 😞

This past week I dug the foundation for a 2500 gallon tank that I plan to use for rain-water collection (in addition to the existing 1100 gallon tank for grey-water collection). There is plenty of water if population growth ceases and the available water is treated with respect. But I can not have confidence in that since history keeps repeating itself.
The crazy thing is in some jurisdictions, harvesting rainwater requires special water rights permits.

Top Bottom