Random Internet Shit you've come across

The world sees the writing on the wall. Our former ‘Allies’ are giving us the cold shoulder. China is emerging as the new center of power and America is sliding into ‘has been status’.

Saying this saddens me, however it’s accurate.
What saddens me is that people here in America, people who are educated and have benefitted from this country, some of which I even like personally - just don't give a shit.

What saddens me is that people here in America, people who are educated and have benefitted from this country, some of which I even like personally - just don't give a shit.
Denial is not just a River in Egypt.

Too many individuals believe that the life they enjoy in America just happened and that it will aways exist. What we have is unique in the history of human existence and was paid for with blood.

Denial is a self protection mechanism for the fearful and weak minded.

Many don't know they're supposed to give a shit.

The educational system has been diluting and polluting what it means to be an American for a generation or two now.
No pledge of allegiance in school. No patriotic materials in curriculums.
Instead, they teach kids to be ashamed of our history and our culture.

They ignore that we have saved the entire world's ass several times over.
If you find good morals and patriotism, pride and belief in our nation's founding ideals, in just about anyone under 30 these days, you can bet your life that they were either homeschooled or private schooled, or had amazing parents who took the time to counter the poison of public education.

Will they be enough to save us when the real SHTF moments come? Time will tell.

Soft men make hard times.
Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make soft times.
Soft times make soft men.
Soft men make hard times.

The world sees the writing on the wall. Our former ‘Allies’ are giving us the cold shoulder. China is emerging as the new center of power and America is sliding into ‘has been status’.

Saying this saddens me, however it’s accurate.
But we have them over a barrel due to the huge size of our national debt!

“After all the public backlash we have decided we should ban this person now because we were just notified of this situation. There is no way that at one of the most secure places in this country we would have known this was happening in real time.” -actual statement from the house formerly known as white

Why weren’t they arrested and charged as a sex offender? I mean, you know they already are.…..l

Top Bottom