Random Internet Shit you've come across

We would be the only country on the planet with bob wire, metal detectors, armed guards at every single school…that is your solution?
That's the solution used by the elite of every nation including this one, many big dollar private schools have armed staff and a secure campus. Why wouldn't WE use the same or similar strategy in public schools?

I can assure you places Like Deerfield Academy have state of the art security and armed response ready at all times.

Actually, I looked it up. They have 11 full time security staff many of whom live on campus.

"Deerfield’s security officers are on the job 24/7 to ensure the safety and security of all people in the Deerfield Academy community."

Red Flag Laws are NOT the answer.

Why? Because they're already being abused. There's no rhyme or reason to them, there is no investigation to verify.
A simple "He/She/It called me a bad name" and a Judge allows enforcement.

Yes, it's happening. Yes, it's probably happened to someone you know.

As long as the Southern Border is an open sieve guns will come into this country from a country that has banned guns.
Yup, that makes a LOT of sense doesn't it. And guess what, people in OUR government sell guns to the country just south.

Great…let’s just keep doing what we’ve been doing…it’s working so well.
You mean like the Liberal Judges and DA's that bargain down Felony gun charges and releasing multiple repeat offenders with a slap on the wrist?

Or like the same allowing people that have multiple social media accounts and repeatedly making very specific and graphic threats to roam free even after friends and family report them to the local and Federal level?

Or the same type of people who don't allow local crimes to be entered into the National database so OTHER States can know there is a problem when the problem moves?

The main problem is, the side that keeps screaming so loudly to remove firearms is the same side that blocks EVERY attempt to incarcerate and keep track of these people.

So yeah, they're going to keep doing what they've been doing. Because THEY run every MAJOR city in this Country.

Top Bottom