Random Internet Shit you've come across

This isn’t the first time...

View attachment 278546
View attachment 278547

11-year-old steals grandparents car, wrecks it on Frontage Rd
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/3652...als-grandparents-car-wrecks-it-on-frontage-rd

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Holy crap! Maybe the grandparents should press charges. Then the little shit would learn. Sounds like he needs a good old-fashioned butt whooping. I'm not violent nor do I condone beating your children but I got spanked as a child, of course he is 11. Maybe scare his ass straight or something, because I can already see how his life is going to go.... Straight through the court system and in and out of jail. IMO

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have a distant family member that stole vehicles and committed arson at a similar starting age. He's 20 now and has been in and out of jail at least 10 times. No one ever enforced punishment on him, likely the same will happen to this kid in the article. Someone needs to put their foot down or he'll be another number in the system.

Holy crap! Maybe the grandparents should press charges. Then the little shit would learn. Sounds like he needs a good old-fashioned butt whooping. I'm not violent nor do I condone beating your children but I got spanked as a child, of course he is 11. Maybe scare his ass straight or something, because I can already see how his life is going to go.... Straight through the court system and in and out of jail. IMO

I have a distant family member that stole vehicles and committed arson at a similar starting age. He's 20 now and has been in and out of jail at least 10 times. No one ever enforced punishment on him, likely the same will happen to this kid in the article. Someone needs to put their foot down or he'll be another number in the system.

IMG_0355.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is sad to hear... I fear that that is happening more and more in today's society. Parents that are refusing or just don't care what their children do, and they wonder why our society is crumbling.

When you're late for the Jeep meetup.

[video=youtube;CHbVKPHt1EY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=CHbVKPHt1EY[/video]

Top Bottom