Random Internet Shit you've come across

It’s called ‘Disintegration Warfare’ and is the preferred strategy of the Chinese

View attachment 403210View attachment 403211

Full story here:

The more and more I see shit like this, the more and more I wonder to myself - why am I not surprised.

It’s called ‘Disintegration Warfare’ and is the preferred strategy of the Chinese

View attachment 403210View attachment 403211

Full story here:

they were far too organized and mobilized for grass roots protesting.

Anyone ever listened to any podcasts with Peter Zeihan? I’m not sure I believe everything he says (at times he makes you want to just ram a bridge pier with some of his predictions to get it over quick) but he’s very interesting to listen to. This is a shorter podcast & the host is not full of himself. Good listen

Anyone ever listened to any podcasts with Peter Zeihan? I’m not sure I believe everything he says (at times he makes you want to just ram a bridge pier with some of his predictions to get it over quick) but he’s very interesting to listen to. This is a shorter podcast & the host is not full of himself. Good listen

I'll have to give that a listen.

The revelations in this interview are beyond frightening.

• The government can take your things and hold them indefinitely, with no chance for due process on your part.
  • The government can search your property and seize whatever they choose, and they have no obligation to tell you what they're looking for or why, as long as they claim it's an ongoing investigation.
  • The government can seize your firearms for no other reason than someone said you don't store them properly.
  • They can and will intimidate you and do these things to silence you or to punish you.

Top Bottom