Project JK/Wayalife Spottings!

Mormon capital of the country... UTAH!!! It's really not that bad tons of trails and things to do.

Love this place tho! And we do have a ton of kick ass jeep driving around. I haven't found anyone to go wheeling with either; but i haven't owned mine too long. What part of Utah?

Must be a grave digger!! :bleh:

What gave it away?
Dude by the way your rig is bad ass! i read through your whole build thread! where did you learn how to do everything to make it what it is now? and I'm bummed it didn't read it sooner when you were getting rid of the Teraflex lift.

What gave it away?
Dude by the way your rig is bad ass! i read through your whole build thread! where did you learn how to do everything to make it what it is now? and I'm bummed it didn't read it sooner when you were getting rid of the Teraflex lift.

I have been wheeling for about 20 years now. I do a lot of research before I buy. The only thing on my Rig that I have not choosen was the lift kits. They were a great find. However not what I would have picked if I was buying new. I should have a double down on by the end of summer. :brows:

I have been wheeling for about 20 years now. I do a lot of research before I buy. The only thing on my Rig that I have not choosen was the lift kits. They were a great find. However not what I would have picked if I was buying new. I should have a double down on by the end of summer. :brows:

Mmm double down.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401568463.122131.jpg

Today was the Adams Jeep Jam in Aberdeen, MD and all I saw was a bunch of Wicked Jeeps decals however I searched long and hard and finally found these two Wayalife jeeps. Idk who's they are though.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402181353.705243.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402181373.845195.jpg
This one was a little harder to notice because it was the black font.

2014 JKU, manual, stock....for now.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ok thanks the FancyHippo I found the correct thread

Trying to contact this member. Can anyone tell me who's bad ass rig this is?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402243002.410198.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402243012.390116.jpg

It's the first and so far only other rig I have seen in Rocklin that is repping the WOL

--rccrwlr

Saw a WAYALIFE going south on Vasco Rd in Livermore CA today, I was going North stuck in traffic up to Bentwood.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Saw this jeep posted on Rausch creeks Facebook page this morning. Has a Wayalife cowl sticker. Who are you good sir!!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404656076.387074.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Saw a WAYALIFE going south on Vasco Rd in Livermore CA today, I was going North stuck in traffic up to Bentwood.

Hey Rio we're just right up the road from ya in Antioch, every night is suds&grub at casa panda :D doors always open to wayalife crew pm me if you wana stop in & talk jeeps :thumb:

I forgot to post this up, but the first text I got when the WAL crew pulled off the Con trip was from my sister in law. She saw this, but i can't remember where in Indiana she saw it at.

1404681061790.jpg

Hey Rio we're just right up the road from ya in Antioch, every night is suds&grub at casa panda :D doors always open to wayalife crew pm me if you wana stop in & talk jeeps :thumb:

Cool to see some folks from Brentwood, Antioch, Livermore. I'm in Oakley. I don't see too many modded Jeeps out here.

Cool to see some folks from Brentwood, Antioch, Livermore. I'm in Oakley. I don't see too many modded Jeeps out here.

I think we are going to need to set up a chance to talk jeep for us North East Bay'ers.

Top Bottom