Pro rock 44 install with EVO coilover kit.

black pearl

Hooked
I’m getting ready to install my pro rock 44 and have a couple questions. I’m running the EVO coilovers and had to trim the factory spring perches . Do the pro rock spring perch’s have to be trimmed as well? And also the kit has raised swaybar link mounts. I can make new ones for the new axle, as the passenger side is integrated into the raised trackbar mount.

Any tips from members that have this combination are appreciated. Photos for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_8350.jpeg
    IMG_8350.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8352.jpeg
    IMG_8352.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8351.jpeg
    IMG_8351.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 10
We have just shaved down the coil perch where the small round edge hangs over. And since you will no longer be using the bolt on track bar bracket from EVO, you can ditch them and just run longer links if needed to the ProRock tabs.
Great thank you!

The kit came with 13” center to center links and the bracket lifts the link three inches. What swaybar links would you recommend? I know link length is somewhat important due to the added travel.

Great thank you!

The kit came with 13” center to center links and the bracket lifts the link three inches. What swaybar links would you recommend? I know link length is somewhat important due to the added travel.
I would install everything and let it fully droop out to get a measurement to make sure they aren’t too short.

As far as brand, anything really works to be honest. Either replacements from EVO, their gold ones with heims or even some Rockjock links will work. Just know heims can be noisy.

Top Bottom