Philly/South Jersey area Suds N Grub SALE/TRADE/WANTED March 23

Just a heads up to the guys im looking to get the trektop and cb radio bracket from, im not ditching you guys! Ill be late! I work til 6 but plan on coming right after!

No time limit on this but some of these guys...like coz who has ur bracket, have a couple hour drive and wanted to start even earlier. U may want to pm them to make sure they are still there around 630-7 ....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Unfortunately do to ex-wife circumstances I have to back out today. Need to get my son home right after the Flyers game thus afternoon. Anyone that's interested in the trek top NX send me a private message and we can work the logistics out. And it does come with the door surrounds for those that asked.

Unfortunately do to ex-wife circumstances I have to back out today. Need to get my son home right after the Flyers game thus afternoon. Anyone that's interested in the trek top NX send me a private message and we can work the logistics out. And it does come with the door surrounds for those that asked.

Sorry we will miss you tmrw

For anyone that wants a trek top nx, I may have a like new one for sale in about a month so save my name or keep an eye out in the For Sale section. I am getting a wild board fastback hardtop due to arrive early this week and intend to run it year round but not 100% sure yet...thus the few week wait.

Also I have a full set of half doors I may be willing to part with...maybe . PM me....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1395492917476.jpg
    1395492917476.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 33
Holy crap I just had a senior moment lol I completely thought it was today!!! I'm in, will be there at 3 with the trek top nx. Whew that was a close one!!!

Just a heads up to the guys im looking to get the trektop and cb radio bracket from, im not ditching you guys! Ill be late! I work til 6 but plan on coming right after!

If my cb bracket is sold before you get there, Hinrich will have the exact same one available. So don't sweat.

Sent from my iPhone

it seems the two sought after items in this thread are the trek top next and cb mount.

Anyone got anything else?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom