Parts for sale in AZ

marcmarcJK

tires.jpgsuspension.jpgfrontbumper.jpgJeep Wrangler OEM Stock Wheels & Tires - $700
These Jeep alloy wheels are the genuine Jeep factory OEM wheel. This Jeep stock rim comes equipped on 2007 - 2013 Jeep Wrangler models.

5 WHEELS - $90ea (Like new, no scratches or chips)
OEM 17-inch Moab Cast-Aluminum Painted Sparkle Silver Wheels
Rim: 17x7.5
Bolt Pattern: 5x5
-------
Pro Comp 23 locking lugnuts
-------
5 TIRES - $50ea (Like new)
255/75R17 Goodyear Wrangler
Condition: 9,000 on road miles

2013 Jeep Wrangler OEM Stock Suspension Parts - $150
Shocks x4
Springs x4
Sway Bar Links x4
Front Track Bar and Steering Stabilizer also available.

2013 Jeep Wrangler OEM Stock Front Bumper - $175
OEM BUMPER - $150 (Like new, no scratches or chips, easy install)

Factory style Jeep JK front bumper beam and cover with fog light cutouts. Fits all 2007 -- 1014 Jeep Wranglers. Includes bumper frame, cover and shield.

Last edited:
Welcome to wayalife. If your sole purpose of being here is to sell your items you won't have an enjoyable stay.

Welcome to wayalife. If your sole purpose of being here is to sell your items you won't have an enjoyable stay.

The ignorance of some people right ? You would think they would at least read the rules of the forum. This has been happen allot lately, too much I think.

Good luck selling that! Just so you know, in 2 days I will give away my stock suspension, I don't think some one will get it hut is here 100% for free

Last edited:
Good luck with the suspension, cause I just got a rubi for free, so I don't think that some will pay 150 for it, and my sport suspension will go for free in 2days

Free shipping free shocks to good
Wayalife family member

Welcome bro!!!!

Did you manage to get some shocks ?

Welcome to the forum. You should introduce yourself before selling. Wrong place to try to sell Stock parts! Its like going to the best steak house and trying to selling them used, shitty meat.

Hello.. I am Marc. I live in Arizona. I like the outdoors. Nice to meet you all.

You all are kidding me right? Trying to sale my stock parts for some extra cash???? REALLY?

For myself... I would like to get some money for the parts I payed for when I purchased my Wrangler.

Hello.. I am Marc. I live in Arizona. I like the outdoors. Nice to meet you all.

You all are kidding me right? Trying to sale my stock parts for some extra cash???? REALLY?

For myself... I would like to get some money for the parts I payed for when I purchased my Wrangler.

Standby.........

Ignore Brankz, you can do whatever you want with your stock parts and TRY to sell them for whatever you can get out of them. Most comments otherwise were stating that we don't allow people to just USE the site to sell their crap. We are a community that helps each other out and make friendships. Almost everyone who is a regular here will give stock parts away or if its a more expensive part, they'll sell it for no more than "the going rate". If you're here only to sell stuff, you'll catch a lot of grief. If you try to become a part of the community, and don't act like a fool at some point, I'm sure you will enjoy what we have here! Happy Trails!

Lessen to brankZ he's the man, you can do whatever you want with your stock parts and TRY to sell them for whatever you can get out of them. Most comments otherwise were stating that we don't allow people to just USE the site to sell their crap. We are a community that helps each other out and make friendships. Almost everyone who is a regular here will give stock parts away or if its a more expensive part, they'll sell it for no more than "the going rate". If you're here only to sell stuff, you'll catch a lot of grief. If you try to become a part of the community, and don't act like a fool at some point, I'm sure you will enjoy what we have here! Happy Trails!

Fixed it for you :D

Top Bottom