Oscar's Build

Id say power plant. I had a warn cti-s on my other rig. Never had to use it but it was nice. I've seen a lot of guys with the power plant air their tires up and it was very impressive. It was better than my ARB twin compressor. That sold me and is why I'm gonna get it for my new rig.

Just from hearing stuff like this is making me lean towards the Power Plant.

Thx firecrew1. Are most of you driving with or without your front fender liners? Reason I'm asking is I cut too much off my passenger side and some of the wire harness is exposed.

Lol, I will say the power plant is a nice winch. Knocks out two birds with one stone. A quality winch and on board air.
I thought about getting separate winch and air, but after looking at the cost, it would have costed the same if not more. A warn alone would be around 1100 bucks with synthetic line, 500 bucks for a arb twin, then another 100 bucks for a mount. Then add in a hose and air chuck, (the power plant comes with them) and it would have been the same if not more.
So another vote for a power plant.

This is what I'm going with. I've seen people run without liners up front. I cut too much off my passenger side. There's not much water on the trails in Arizona so I'm thinking of taking mine off. Has anyone had issues with the wire harness?

Very nice jeep, brother. Off to one hell of a start

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom