Offroad Evolution shop thread!

I've got a question for you guys if I get a bolt on kit and later on wanted to do a stretch like what vengeance had would I be able to use the same coilovers or are the coilovers for that low stretch different??

I've got a question for you guys if I get a bolt on kit and later on wanted to do a stretch like what vengeance had would I be able to use the same coilovers or are the coilovers for that low stretch different??

the stretch does require some cutting into the tube to allow the coil-overs to work. but yes, they can be used.

anything new?

what are you looking for? if you are asking if EVO MFG has any new products, no not as of now. if you are asking me "whats new?", well I smashed my finger today, changed my oil, rotated my tires (all 5), mowed my lawn and washed my wifes car.

what are you looking for? if you are asking if EVO MFG has any new products, no not as of now. if you are asking me "whats new?", well I smashed my finger today, changed my oil, rotated my tires (all 5), mowed my lawn and washed my wifes car.

damn somebodys wife is going to love him tonight!!! :thumb:

First let me start with LOL second this is a family forum could we keep your finger out of it!

On Friday I would like to order EVO sliders for a 4door, 4 inch enforcer with drag link flip,..how long do you think it would take for it to hit shipping?

Sent while sitting on the crapper!

On Friday I would like to order EVO sliders for a 4door, 4 inch enforcer with drag link flip,..how long do you think it would take for it to hit shipping?

Sent while sitting on the crapper!
Might be quicker to call them as oppose to waiting for them to stumble across a thread

Top Bottom