Official 2015 Jeep Wrangler Info.....

The hood is this: http://moparonlineparts.com/jeep-wrangler-power-dome-hood-p-4527.html functioning air vents... looks like better than the traditional flat hood, IMO.

The top isn't a hanging point there are enough of those after market. The only things I consider 'tough' after market is paint and transmissions. The other stuff can be had with a little bit of elbow grease after market :thumb:

Talking with my dealer and another dealer on options/pricing at this point. No harm in talking they say.

So this is the actual hood? Or a kit to make your regular hood, look like that?

The hood is this: http://moparonlineparts.com/jeep-wrangler-power-dome-hood-p-4527.html functioning air vents... looks like better than the traditional flat hood, IMO.

The top isn't a hanging point there are enough of those after market. The only things I consider 'tough' after market is paint and transmissions. The other stuff can be had with a little bit of elbow grease after market :thumb:

Talking with my dealer and another dealer on options/pricing at this point. No harm in talking they say.

TomRalph I agree that there is no harm in asking,..... I think you need to ask yourself if the cost savings would outweigh the things that you are doing without.

As an outsider looking in at your situation, you are giving up a few big items (the hood which makes it a HARD ROCK/X) and your color. However if you get a good deal, you might want to do it. You are looking to make changes anyway. For what I wanted I waited for the 2015, I could have had the 14, but not in my color or with the options I wanted.

Keep us posted and good luck with your decision. And remember (as was stated above) the wait may be worth it if you are giving up too much,.......... you will have it for a long time.

Newb here

Hey guys I just joined a few days ago and already I love the information I'm getting from this site. Looking forward to getting a new Rubi soon!

Definitely starting to see these hit the road. I saw a Rubi with the new hood. Thought it was an AEV hood for a second. At that price point, it kills the AEV hood ($1,500). I also saw what I thought was a brownish/gold/orange Rubi on the freeway heading the opposite direction. It was definitely a 2015, and whatever the color was looks amazing. I'm going to order a '15 with an AEV package, just can't decide on the color.

2015 Accessories

What accessories should I expect to get with my 2015 Wrangler Sahara? Do the grab handles and freedom top storage bag come with? :crazyeyes:

What accessories should I expect to get with my 2015 Wrangler Sahara? Do the grab handles and freedom top storage bag come with? :crazyeyes:

welcome to the forum! yes, they should come with grab handles, freedom top bag and coat hooks.

another question, are the rubicon or rubicon x still coming with the warn recovery kit? i know the 2014 did, wasn't sure about the new ones.

another question, are the rubicon or rubicon x still coming with the warn recovery kit? i know the 2014 did, wasn't sure about the new ones.

Did it come with the 14 Rubi non X model also? What was included?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did it come with the 14 Rubi non X model also? What was included?

yeah, our 2014 came with 2 d rings, warn gloves, tow strap and a case. had to ask for it, it was in the service department. i think most dealers were keeping them and selling them separate.:idontknow:

yeah, our 2014 came with 2 d rings, warn gloves, tow strap and a case. had to ask for it, it was in the service department. i think most dealers were keeping them and selling them separate.:idontknow:

So should i go ask where it is? Does Jeep state it anywhere?

Here's a picture of the kit, not the greatest, but should have came with all Rubicon x. I had the brochure and showed it to the dealer, he went to the service department and there was a stack of boxes. One had my name. Wasn't sure if the new 2015 came with it..

Attachments

• 1409239856121.jpg
    1409239856121.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 251
So should i go ask where it is? Does Jeep state it anywhere?

i posted the brochure a long time ago, let me see if i can find it.
edit.. i found the box but i must have thrown away the brochure.

Last edited:

Go figure :rolleyes: dealership trying to milk some more money out of the people forking over their hard earned money to them...

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Here's a picture of the kit, not the greatest, but should have came with all Rubicon x. I had the brochure and showed it to the dealer, he went to the service department and there was a stack of boxes. One had my name. Wasn't sure if the new 2015 came with it..

I have to ask,.......... were these items on your window sticker?

I'm trying to get my argument ready,............ I pick up my Rubi Hard Rock this Saturday. I want to go in there armed and ready. Thanks. :hmm:

I have to ask,.......... were these items on your window sticker?

I'm trying to get my argument ready,............ I pick up my Rubi Hard Rock this Saturday. I want to go in there armed and ready. Thanks. :hmm:

I think my wife threw away the window sticker. Here is the box it came in with part number. Check the brochure if they have one. I'll check online to see

Attachments

• 1409244798371.jpg
    1409244798371.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 235
  • 1409244815222.jpg
    1409244815222.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 233
Top Bottom