NOW AVAILABLE on BLURAY - WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience Film

Eddie, wanted to order but link is dead....actually, it's not dead but says "product not available." I know you're on the road, but just figured I'd let you know so you can fix it. Also, please please please please make a bluray of keep it tight....watched it like 20 times, and it never gets old.

Eddie, wanted to order but link is dead....actually, it's not dead but says "product not available." I know you're on the road, but just figured I'd let you know so you can fix it. Also, please please please please make a bluray of keep it tight....watched it like 20 times, and it never gets old.

You waited until they are on the road to order and then post up "fix it?" :thinking:

You waited until they are on the road to order and then post up "fix it?" :thinking:

It seems to be a website issue.

Sorry guys - with us on the road, we can't ship anything out and so we turned off the store until we get back.

Top Bottom