NORCAL: Suds and Grub June 12th 6pm

I'm in!! I think I can bring wifey and the baby too, I'm off that day! It'll be great since I'm missing the one today. I'm also on the July Rubicon run so it'll be great to meet some of you before that run too! 😄👍🏻🍻

Hey guys! I'm off that day as well! Can you throw me on the maybe list. It's the day after the wife's birthday and our anniversary but that is scheduled for Thursday. If all goes well I will be an "IN".
It would be great to see you all again.

I'm in!! I think I can bring wifey and the baby too, I'm off that day! It'll be great since I'm missing the one today. I'm also on the July Rubicon run so it'll be great to meet some of you before that run too! 😄👍🏻🍻

Hey guys! I'm off that day as well! Can you throw me on the maybe list. It's the day after the wife's birthday and our anniversary but that is scheduled for Thursday. If all goes well I will be an "IN".
It would be great to see you all again.

Both have been added

Anyone else able to join us? A few of us might be meeting earlier in the day at prairie city, if any of you are wanted to join us there let me know.

Anyone else able to join us? A few of us might be meeting earlier in the day at prairie city, if any of you are wanted to join us there let me know.

How about we meet at rubicon springs? I'll be on trail from the 11-13. Too bad, I was finally going to be off work for this one.

So we are canceling this suds. We are going to be meeting in Chico installing a bunch of stuff on some jeeps. Everyone is welcome to come up for the Friday or weekend and hang out or even wrench if ya want.

Let us know if you would like to join.

So we are canceling this suds. We are going to be meeting in Chico installing a bunch of stuff on some jeeps. Everyone is welcome to come up for the Friday or weekend and hang out or even wrench if ya want.

Let us know if you would like to join.

I'm in :cheesy:

Top Bottom