NorCal - Fordyce Run May 16th (night) - 17th

Honestly no lockers would be really difficult. Some of this trail makes rubicon look like a Sunday stroll. There are bypasses for some but not all.

Can't you just let me be sad knowing I can't go but wishing I could, even though I couldn't make it even if I did go :cheesy:

Well like I said I'm an instructor so I can get you current! Let's jump!!!

Yea I need it. I used to jump at Byron (Bay Area Skydive) but it's kinda gone to crap. There's the new Skydive California in Tracy that's now up and running. My buddy did all the construction out there for Aaron and it's a pretty bad ass DZ. I'll come to you one of these days, get current and then we'll play the rest of the day

Yea I need it. I used to jump at Byron (Bay Area Skydive) but it's kinda gone to crap. There's the new Skydive California in Tracy that's now up and running. My buddy did all the construction out there for Aaron and it's a pretty bad ass DZ. I'll come to you one of these days, get current and then we'll play the rest of the day

I hear Tracy is pretty cool. Smaller dz but getting a turbine plane. Ya let's set something up and get you current.

Top Bottom