NorCal - Fordyce Run May 16th (night) - 17th

Looks like you guys had a blast! I am also interested in doing it in the future. Was thinking July timeframe. (I would go to this one guaranteed) lol.

Tell me when! I will drop everything to go again.. :) well if there is no rain and hail, I will definitely go.. if there is... Yep I probably still would.

I was going to say the rain probably was kind of nice to keep temps down and get some mud. Just not for the rocks... Which there is a lot of.

It was a great trip. It was great to meet all you guys. Thank you Crippledpetey and Magellanjenn for wait for me to get there so I could ride along. One day I might get the XJ done and be able to join on another great trip.

Great pictures so far and it looked like a fun adventure for sure. Glad everyone got out of there in kinda one piece lol

It was a great trip. It was great to meet all you guys. Thank you Crippledpetey and Magellanjenn for wait for me to get there so I could ride along. One day I might get the XJ done and be able to join on another great trip.

^ This guy is 1. A hero, 2. Class Act and 3. A good welder. Pleasure meeting you I'm glad you came along. - Scott

Pics and More....

Alright, here are some. It's a start, right?

A few shots to get us going...
IMG_4376.jpg
IMG_4378.jpg
IMG_4388.jpg
IMG_4400.jpg

Starting Driveline...
IMG_4417.jpg
IMG_4419.jpg
IMG_4463.jpg
IMG_4490.jpg
IMG_4498.jpg
IMG_4542.jpg
IMG_4551.jpg
Just for Panda...
IMG_4555.jpg
Camp.
IMG_4571.jpg
Just cause.
IMG_4573.jpg

This concludes Day 1....

Last edited:
Apparently my welding was so horrible it was forgotten :cheesy: just messing with you Brian is a much better welder than I am!

I was in the jeep... I was "told" Brian did good. :doh: Also, kudos to "Pete." I trusted his welds to ride in that jeep home, that says a lot in my book! :clap2:

^ This guy is 1. A hero, 2. Class Act and 3. A good welder. Pleasure meeting you I'm glad you came along. - Scott

I don't know about that. I think it was a group effort. I couldn't have welded anything with out Crippledpetey and his welder, or your Knack for rpm control, or all the willingness to help from the rest of the group. It was just a good day of wheeling. Thanks for letting me be a part of the fun.

I don't know about that. I think it was a group effort. I couldn't have welded anything with out Crippledpetey and his welder, or your Knack for rpm control, or all the willingness to help from the rest of the group. It was just a good day of wheeling. Thanks for letting me be a part of the fun.

huh... I mostly remember I was sitting in Jason's jeep and eating a really good layered dip, but glad I could help!;)

It was a fun day, thanks again for letting me ride along and it was great meeting everyone new (to me.)

Top Bottom