NO MORE ADS for Registered MEMBERS

Thanks, I hate commercials.

I'd be in for a paid membership level.

Or even for paying so others have a lower access level (like keeping Ace out of a certain thread......)

Agree with those above. I would gladly pay for a premium membership. I don’t like the idea of @wayoflife having to keep this going out of pocket. Feels like reading a book while sitting in the bookstore but never buying it.

I’m another that didn’t have issue with the ads. I won’t complain that they’re gone, but never complained when they were either.

I'm glad to hear you're happy about the change we've made and appreciate the offers some of you have made to donate to the cause of keeping this place running. That said, your generosity isn't needed and we're happy to make this place available for all of you to enjoy, free of charge :)

I'm glad to hear you're happy about the change we've made and appreciate the offers some of you have made to donate to the cause of keeping this place running. That said, your generosity isn't needed and we're happy to make this place available for all of you to enjoy, free of charge :)
Well thank you guys!

You need your start a fishtank thread, lol. We used to watch Tanked a lot. Super cool stuff.
That would be cool! I used to watch that show quite a bit too. Was pretty neat to watch the process of building the tanks. Sadly I don’t have an aquarium anymore but hopefully will be able to get one again someday.

Didn’t even realize they were gone. Thank you two for providing us a place like this to hang out.

Top Bottom