New To The Forum and I Got Caught Lying!

Like wtf guys seriously. What possesses people to do this shit and think theyre going to get away with it? He probably drives a patriot that he and his hooters girlfriend share.

Like wtf guys seriously. What possesses people to do this shit and think theyre going to get away with it? He probably drives a patriot that he and his hooters girlfriend share.

He more then likely doesn't care about getting found out, as his only reason for being here was to take a stab at me

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Don't be generous now... it's a compass and big tits don't count if her gut sticks out further than those said big tits..... :cheesy:

Funny

He wouldn't be lucky enough to have a Hooters girl.

By the way, for a newbie, you're doing well, you're post has been entered into the Hall of Fame :thumb:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...arcastic-Posts?p=940118&viewfull=1#post940118

Thanks. Not much for forums but someone on the gram sent me this screen shot. After 5 login attempts i got in. I normally stay away because I am an opinionated mouthy asshole but when it comes to my builds I have to defend them. I did sell this JK8, but not to this dumbass.

Thanks. Not much for forums but someone on the gram sent me this screen shot. After 5 login attempts i got in. I normally stay away because I am an opinionated mouthy asshole but when it comes to my builds I have to defend them. I did sell this JK8, but not to this dumbass.

We like assholes here. A good bash session is always welcome to those who deserve one.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

south-park-wow-guy.jpg

Top Bottom