New Jeep already in the shop

Thank you! Just got a call from them and they will be starting in my Jeep in the morning. They said it will be ready for pickup by 3 on Friday!!

Lucky!! I called on mine, they've had the part since Monday, and still haven't brought it into the shop for the repair!!! The service adviser is a little chicken shit and won't return my phone calls, learned they hadn't brought it in from just an assistant. It's been 2 hours since she said she would get him to call me. Waiting until 5pm and I'm gonna let the service manager know I don't appreciate being swept to the side when I made an appointment. To top it off I'm walking! They didn't offer a loaner cause they didn't have any. I'm thinking after the call to the service manager I might get a little fire under the service advisers ass! I envy you potentially getting your back for the weekend! I probably won't be as fortunate...

Lucky!! I called on mine, they've had the part since Monday, and still haven't brought it into the shop for the repair!!! The service adviser is a little chicken shit and won't return my phone calls, learned they hadn't brought it in from just an assistant. It's been 2 hours since she said she would get him to call me. Waiting until 5pm and I'm gonna let the service manager know I don't appreciate being swept to the side when I made an appointment. To top it off I'm walking! They didn't offer a loaner cause they didn't have any. I'm thinking after the call to the service manager I might get a little fire under the service advisers ass! I envy you potentially getting your back for the weekend! I probably won't be as fortunate...

What year is your Jeep??

Edit: just saw it is a 2006.....I hope you light into their asses and get your Jeep quickly!! I will send good vibes and thoughts your way!!!!!!

Sounds like it's time to call the owner of the dealership and give him/her a piece of your mind!
You know what they say, sh!t runs downhill!

Beautiful Jeep!!! Does the Wave program include the 2015's?? If not, I wonder if you can buy in...? Apparently one of the "perks" is getting preferred treatment....maybe it's worth checking into

It's a new thing with the MY16's I think. I thought spending 42k on a Jeep would be enough to get some preferred treatment lol! As of now I still haven't be able to get ahold of the service advisor for just an update which if you ask me is really chicken shit. At least have the balls to tell me what the game plan is... I left a message for the service manager. Maybe that will do it? I'd at least like to have a loaner at this point...

It's a new thing with the MY16's I think. I thought spending 42k on a Jeep would be enough to get some preferred treatment lol! As of now I still haven't be able to get ahold of the service advisor for just an update which if you ask me is really chicken shit. At least have the balls to tell me what the game plan is... I left a message for the service manager. Maybe that will do it? I'd at least like to have a loaner at this point...

Ah gotcha.....yea I would take your ass into the dealership tomorrow and demand a sit down with the service manager and/or owner to get this resolved!!!

I think it covers 15s, you just have to go the Jeep Wave web page and sign up. It's automatic with the 16.

I think it covers 15s, you just have to go the Jeep Wave web page and sign up. It's automatic with the 16.

It's $150 a year for the program. Just looked into it. To be quite honest, I know this is sac-religious, I kind of miss the treatment I always got at Toyota! This experience is just one out of a couple I've had with Jeeps service dept. and it really kind of sucks. Just want the thing back!

It's $150 a year for the program. Just looked into it. To be quite honest, I know this is sac-religious, I kind of miss the treatment I always got at Toyota! This experience is just one out of a couple I've had with Jeeps service dept. and it really kind of sucks. Just want the thing back!

I totally understand......the $150 isn't too horrible for what you get! The no questions asked rental is a bonus. The lady told me last night that if this had happened while I was out of town, there is $1000 cap that I could be reimbursed for if i lost time from work, hotel, etc. I honestly had no idea!!

Fingers crossed you and I both get our Jeeps back ASAP!!!

I totally understand......the $150 isn't too horrible for what you get! The no questions asked rental is a bonus. The lady told me last night that if this had happened while I was out of town, there is $1000 cap that I could be reimbursed for if i lost time from work, hotel, etc. I honestly had no idea!!

Fingers crossed you and I both get our Jeeps back ASAP!!!

Yours is a more pressing issue I'm hoping for a good outcome for you. As of now I'm still waiting to have my message returned from 10am yesterday. This experience has definitely left as sour taste in my mouth and I will not be going back to this dealership. I even went out of my way to drive to this one hearing they had a good service department. I have a dealer like 2 miles away from me and chose to go to another because of the service I was getting there. God help me if I don't get it back before the weekend some sailor language is gonna start flowing....

Yours is a more pressing issue I'm hoping for a good outcome for you. As of now I'm still waiting to have my message returned from 10am yesterday. This experience has definitely left as sour taste in my mouth and I will not be going back to this dealership. I even went out of my way to drive to this one hearing they had a good service department. I have a dealer like 2 miles away from me and chose to go to another because of the service I was getting there. God help me if I don't get it back before the weekend some sailor language is gonna start flowing....

Dude I would completely lose my shit if I were you. There is no reason you shouldn't have it no later than EOD Friday!!! Hold your ground.......

Might should tell them that word of mouth marketing is a powerful tool that you are prepared to use!! Negative reviews, BBC, all Jeep forums, etc.

Remind them of the reason you are there and not the other place was because of all the positive things you heard.

I'm sure I'm saying all that you have already thought of, just putting my 2 cents out there!

Update: I GOT MY BABY BACK!!!! I was on my way home and since I hadn't received a call I decided to stop in. The service guy just looked at me and was like "they literally just handed me the keys to your jeep." Good timing on my part!! I took it for about a 10 minute drive to make sure it was driving ok then had to head home to let the doggie out! I will be sure to put it to the test tomorrow and this weekend!!

Thanks to everyone that chimed in with their well wishes and comments.

Dreadedsoldier, I am pulling for ya buddy! Hope you get the news your baby is ready for pick up very soon!!!

Top Bottom