New addition to the fam. 17 JKUR

That looks great. My other have drives a 2012 2 door and i love driving it but need more room. So just for the heck of it we went to the dealer to look at a 4 door to see if i liked it...... All in all i went home with a 4 door. We are a Jeep family now. 2 door and 4 door in the garage. I like the 2 door but am very very happy with my unlimited.

That looks great. My other have drives a 2012 2 door and i love driving it but need more room. So just for the heck of it we went to the dealer to look at a 4 door to see if i liked it...... All in all i went home with a 4 door. We are a Jeep family now. 2 door and 4 door in the garage. I like the 2 door but am very very happy with my unlimited.

That's what happened to us. Believe it or not my girl is now trying to convince me not to sell the 2 door so she can drive it. Hmmmmm

That's what happened to us. Believe it or not my girl is now trying to convince me not to sell the 2 door so she can drive it. Hmmmmm

If your girl has a Jeep to play with, she whines less when you spend your time/money with yours. Just something to keep in mind....

If your girl has a Jeep to play with, she whines less when you spend your time/money with yours. Just something to keep in mind....

And there is the problem... keep the 2 door for her to play with ... ok cool. Sell the 2 door and mod the absolute shit out of the new rubicon.... I'm smelling new dynatracs...

So while kicking around the idea of looking at a 4 door for the extra space and maaaaaybe even a rubicon for lockers/sway disconnect/ front d44 I said hey let's just go look at them. Four hours later ...

I can relate to that. :crazyeyes:

"No, thanks, I'm just looking around and... Aww, f**k. I'll take the blue one."

Top Bottom